Salman Khan has made the character of elder Hanuman of his own for whom he has lent the voice in Ruchi Narain’s animated film Hanuman Da Damdaar. Director mentions that they discussed scenes with the actor, who gave plenty of inputs, before he dubbed for the part.
“You always remember Salman’s lines from his movies,” says Ruchi. “Working with him, you realise that he’s not only a big star, but also being Salim Khan saab’s son, he knows what works and he takes the dialogues to the next level,” she further adds.
The actor’s popular dialogues have been incorporated in the film like ‘Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di…” from Wanted and a few other dialogues too.
Interestingly, one of the most endearing scenes in the film features Hanuman and Valmiki, wherein the latter tells the former, ‘Tum aaj bhi dil se bachche ho.’ Reminiscing the scene, the director says, “Salman has made it very endearing and lovable.”
- Kaise tera tuta dil jod du mai ringtone
- tu he mara hai sanam ring tone free downlod
- kabir das-hari janni mai balak tera
- tu mera h sanam new virgin right tone download
- MARA RASAKA KARAM RINGTONE
- tu mari ha sanam tu mara hamdam song
- sajna di call koi aaje song djjohal
- ek pal bin kate na tumhare ringtons sad
- mere rakse ki Nazar song vedeo